Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Repair Service in US
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 13:15:35 -0500

I sent a M3 to Leica back in February before I knew there were other excellent
repair facilities out there. I still do not have the camera back. My e mail
messages are not answered. Can never get anybody on the phone etc.

Replies: Reply from "Patrick R. McKee" <prm@americom.net> ([Leica] Re: FS Friday)