Subject: RE: [Leica] No strap!!??
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 17:38:22 -0400

Hi Rich,

I seem to be missing something here. How does the fact that my camera has a
strap attached and it is wrapped around my wrist or neck or not there at all
affect the way I see? I am currently "stuck" so I am very interested.

Thanks.......Ken

Replies: Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] No strap!!??)