Subject: Re: [Leica] announcing the LUG archive
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 10:28:07 -0400

Brian Reid jotted down the following:

> See http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/

Stupendous effort!  Thanks, Brian!  (Damn thing is blindingly fast!!!)

On another note: I don't know if this is of general interest, but I think
that some of us (me included) would be really interested in learning
something of the technical issues behind the mailing list and this archive
in particular.  If you have the time (and energy! ;) could you post
something on this.

(Yes: I did do a search for "technical issues" in the archives! ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | It's not who you are,
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | It's who you know that counts.

Replies: Reply from "Dave Stratton" <stratton@gci.net> (Re: [Leica] announcing the LUG archive)