Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwins' Leica History CD!
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 15:33:00 -0600 (MDT)

I would second Mark R's enthusiasm for the CD, I have wasted, er... spent
many an evening looking over my copy. Many of the sections are in German,
but I would estimate 45 % or more is in English. A real slice of Leica
history, going through the CD feels a little like spending a day in the
Leica archives in Solms must be like, including librarian stamps and
notations on the covers.
In the copy I bought, there was a note regarding a second volume, covering
the M series was planned, I haven't heard any more about that, but look
forward to studying it as well.

Noel Charchuk

http://telusplanet.net/public/nhcharch