Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwins' Leica History CD!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:05:36 -0700

Bill Grimwood wrote:

> Mark where do we purchase this CD?
><Snip>

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/magazine/leicacd01.html
This is it! I responded to the effect to two people off this, but this is on
list which is more to the point.

The CD-ROM's are available in the United States and Orient from Marc James Small...
other places from Erwin himself.
Addresses is listed at this URL with all related and important info.
As this was first selling for around 60 dollars as I recall; this is QUITE a
deal for the same price as an Audio CD!!!
Well to me it's Music!!
The brochures done in German are not much less interesting for Non German
speakers such as myself because it's the Graphics which is the main thing! It's
the layouts and the paper and the stamps! These are all PDF's, readable with
Adobe Acrobat which everyone has or can get for free. The whole transaction of
sending Marc the check and receiving the CD took less than a week. Leica has
hired some excellent Graphic designers and Illustrators over the years
(photographers are Illustrators too you know!)
Mark Rabiner
Some of the brochures really do have interesting information though one has all
kinds of Leica Darkroom formulas.
Lots of pictures of cool looking functional little Leica gadgets!

Message from Bill Grimwood <bill@grimwood.net> (Re: [Leica] Erwins' Leica History CD!)