Subject: [Leica] lugnutz in the dumps...
From: kyle cassidy <cassidy@hector.asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 May 100 16:06:06 -0400 (EDT)

inre the lug vs the dump:

we are officially out of tina manley prints. there are about 10 of my
prints left. so far, i think we've raised over eight hundred dollars. as
this winds to a close, pat yourselves on the backs. you came through like
i never expected.

most of the prints went out today, you should start seeing RAVE reviews of
them on the lug. (mostly they'll just be saying "goddamn it! i paid $12
for this @#$@#ing cassidy print and it's covered with DUST spots and, what
the hell is this? GUM? BUBBLEGUM?! and, and, and a COFFEE RING?! and, IS
THIS A CRUSHED MOUSE DROPPING?!" -- but in any event, i'll be fun to
watch.)

thanks again to everybody who participated.

kyle