Subject: RE: [Leica] Third party M39 lenses
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:16:42 +0100

Uwe,
I've a Ricoh 28mm lens and find its fine, better than the first generation
Leica-M Elamrit 28mm which I compared it with (price for price), and
according to other tests better than all except the latest 28mm Leica lens.
What's more, and this was the deciding factor for me, it's size is such an
advantage but I'd prefer a hood with cutouts. Finally the price was good
too.
Jem