Subject: Re: [Leica] Handheld Magazine
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:03:11 +0100

Hi Donal,

I wasn't aware of the financial goings-on to do with paying for web photos.
My comments must have been like a red rag to a bull for pro photogs. Thanks
for the measured response.

I still don't understand how online web-zines like RedTop, Reportage, The
Digital Journalist fund the journals. There are no advert banners, the
quality of journalism and photography is very high. Are all these ripping
photogs off?

Julian

Message from "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] Handheld Magazine)
Message from Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Handheld Magazine)