Subject: [Leica] Rodinal
From: "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 12:44:23 +0100

Just discovered Rodinal!  Blown me away,
maybe I had a lucky roll of film, the Leica
gods were smiling, first time fluke, but HP5
in this stuff looks incredible and I havent
even printed any yet, just scanned a few.
Always used ID11 never overkeen but thought
it was just my technique that was lacking.
The grain and tonality are beautiful!
(Others might think it flat and fuzzy, I dont
care!) One scan Ive got at full screen in the
back ground, I find I have to keep going back
and looking at it, expecting it to diminish
but it still looks good to me.  Cant wait to
print some.  (Got to remember exactly how I
souped this stuff, new tank too so slightly
diff technique) WOW!!!

Jason