Subject: [Leica] scared bodyguard???
From: "Birkey, Duane" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 12:27:42 -0500

once upon a time kyle cassidy wrote:

> don't miss the swank image gallery, including a shot of me hob-nobbing it
> up with famed Spanish fashion photographer Bernardo & some uberhot runway
> model

And Harrison added

>That is one hilarious photo!!!  You outta send that one in to
>letterman...probably would make the list of top ten reasons to visit NY.

This has been a long week and I needed a good laugh.......I think I will be
chuckling about this one for a good couple of hours every time I think of
it.  The photo is funny by itself, but the story and commentary that goes
with it makes it even better.  At first glance you look more like a
surprised bodyguard....  Which makes it even funnier.. If you don't mind me
saying so... great shot!

Duane (Thanks for the laugh)

P.S.  If any of us ever do become famous to the point of using one name ....
I'm not sure that Kyle will ever work,  Harrison might,  Tina perhaps,
Duane won't, Ted and Jim, no way,  Pascal sounds good and Donal might work
also..... but Donal translates as Donut in Ecuador... so that might not be a
good choice either....

Now I'm really chuckling....

Duane's Photographs of Ecuador
http://duane_birkey.tripod.com