Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL black paint finish
From: Hans Meiser <propaganda55@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 01:03:24 -0700 (PDT)

- --0-1957747793-958118604=:2323

Hi Leica friends,I just found out by checking Leicas website that they will auction off a M6 TTL black paint finish with amazon next week.As I had serious problems in getting one of these beautiful cameras I think itīs a great opportunity to get one. Especially with this serial number 1000 of 2000. There is just one question. What`s a reasonable price to pay? Could you guys send me international market prices or do you know dealers which still have this camera on stock and ship international?If there is anybody interested in this auction check out Leicas website http://www.leica-camera.com/auktion/auktion_e.htmThanks for helpingRoland

- ---------------------------------
Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-1957747793-958118604=:2323

Hi Leica friends,

I just found out by checking Leicas website that they will auction off a M6 TTL black paint finish with amazon next week.

As I had serious problems in getting one of these beautiful cameras I think itīs a great opportunity to get one. Especially with this serial number 1000 of 2000. There is just one question. What`s a reasonable price to pay? Could you guys send me international market prices or do you know dealers which still have this camera on stock and ship international?

If there is anybody interested in this auction check out Leicas website
http://www.leica-camera.com/auktion/auktion_e.htm

Thanks for helping

Roland
Send instant messages & get email alerts with <a href="http://im.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Messenger</a>.