Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V17 #81
From: "John Vanthoff" <vanthoff@tig.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 21:40:28 +1000

G'day Luggers

Noticed in the digest the other day that one of my Australian cousins
bemoaned the fact that B+W products were not available in Australia. nothing
could be further from the truth. We are and have been for some time the
agents for this marvellous range of filters, hoods etc. in this great
country. If any Aussie Leica user wants a 50 page colour catalogue to prove
B+W are alive and well please e-mail me with your snail mail address and I
make sure you get one.

Kind Regards
Mainline Photographics Pty.Ltd.

John Vanthoff