Subject: [Leica] Re: R5/R7 TTL Flash
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 08:04:48 -0700

I used my R7 & Metz 60CT-4 for a friends wedding, on TTL, and it worked
flawlessly. The best test is not a flash meter. Put a roll of film in your
cameras, take pictures around the house, in the yard, wherever, using the
flash. Take the film to a 1hr lab and look at the prints AND NEGATIVES.
Then you will know how good it is and what the limitations are. This is
what I did and as a result I was very confident that the wedding
photographs would be perfect. And they were.

Jim