Subject: Vs: [Leica] Non Leica lens info needed
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 09:31:33 +0200

Tanacks had usually Tanar lenses (Tanaka Kogaku), Kardon´s original lens is 1.9 inch (47 mm) Kodak Ektar. Topcors (made by Tokyo Kogaku, i.e. Topcon) usually belong to Leotax cameras and with $400 you should be able to get one of these, too. Take the cash and run.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen