Subject: [Leica] K25 environmental impact (OT)
From: "Gib Robinson" <robinson@sfsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 04:48:47 -0700

I've been most discouraged from using Kodachrome because of what I've heard
about the environmental impact of its chemistry -- both the initial
manufacturing and the processing. But the stories I've heard have all been
anecdotal -- like the closing of the New Lab in San Francisco. Does anyone
know where I could find out more current and detailed information on that
topic?

Thanks,

- --Gib