Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: manual focus wildlife action
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 14:06:48 -0700

><Snip> certain points within the viewfinder.  This has been a very handy
feature on many occasions.

> IMHO the warber photos on my website epitomize the advantages of the SL and Telyts.  The North American wood warblers are very active little birds, hanging out in the shade more often than not, and are a challenge to any wildlife photographer.  The Prairie Warbler, for example, was within range for only a few seconds; as soon as I made this one exposure the bird was gone.  The shutter speed was 1/60 sec.  Similarly, the Blackburnian Warbler photo was made with a 1/125 sec exposure.
>
> Doug Herr
> Sacramento

Loved the Chestnut-sided Warbler - Evanston, Illinois!
Home of John Malkovich  and John Cusack to name a few notables! (neither known
to warble)
Evanston High was my high School nemesis, I grew up in the next town to Evanston.
My high speed DSL connection helps on this site!
An impressive display to find other options than Nikon!
Particularly Leica!
Mark Rabiner