Subject: Re: [Leica] Follow focusing (WAS: Thanks!! OT Nikon F5)
From: Harrison Mcclary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 17:07:41 -0500

once upon a time Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Do I stand between the yellow lines in the middle of the road?
> Mark :-) Rabiner

Most people stand off to the side, but YOU stand 1/2 way between the yellow
line on the side of the road and the dotted line in the middle.....  ;0)
Afterall you live on the left coast and we all know people out there can't
keep their cars on the road anyway.....probably safer in the middle of the
road than the side.
- --
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net