Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5
From: Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 00:30:14 +0100

Al

I must admit, I asked the original questions because I believe that I need both
cameras (M6 and F5) and was interested to know how others managed with manual
focus R8s etc.  It seems to have esclated into an Auto SLR vs Leica, Michael vs
Pros and everyone defending their corner.

I am happy with both my cameras and I certainly have learned a lot about manual
action photography and seen some excellent examples of what can be done without
all the electronics.

Simon