Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5
From: Michael Scarpitti <mikescarpitti@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 17:01:40 -0700 (PDT)

- --- Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com> wrote:
> Michael
>
> I presume you do not attend press awards or, if you
> do, it is in heavy
> disguise with body armour.  I personally know many
> pros whose
> intelligence is beyond criticism.
>
> Simon
>
> Michael Scarpitti wrote:

Then why are all the lawyers, doctors and dentists
amateurs (I mean amateur photographers)? You wanna bet
which group has the higher average IQ? Wanna bet which
group has the higher average annual income?

Lawyers/doctors/dentists or professional
photographers?

Having spent some years in photo retailing, I'll take
the first group EVERY TIME!