Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5
From: "Fernando Martins" <fer@caleida.pt>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 02:12:06 +0100

From: "Michael Scarpitti" <mikescarpitti@yahoo.com>

> Thousands of pros don't know **** from shinola.
> Stupidity multiplied thousands of times is still
> stupidity. The average pro is a nit-wit with poor self
> esteem who "has to" use whatever the latest guru uses
> (Velvomita, F5's, etc.) just to assuage his feelings
> of gross inadequacy and inferiority.

many times many people have told me I label people.

many times I thought they were right.

many times people have told me I did it without even
knowing personally those people.

many times again I thought they were right.

many times I thought I was a really bad person.

many times I felt really bad about myself and my
judgement of people.

and now I met you.

thank you very much to make your acquaintance.

Fernando Martins