Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 00:55:42 -0700

><Snip> that's why I
> > subscribed to this mailing list (but probably will end buying a G2...it's a costs thing).
><Snip>

Not a cost thing, an insult thing:
"I'm sorry sir I'm having a hard time choosing who to marry...
your beautiful daughter...
	or this disease ridden two dollar hooker.
Would you please give me detailed reasons as to why I should not marry the hooker?
I'll expect your report in the morning."

Here we are again having to lower ourselves to  pointing out the differences
which are mainly more than obvious between a fine photographic instrument of
much history: the Leica M6... and this Contax toy. Do these differences need to
be pointed out by us? Most are obvious. The price just underlines it.
The G2 is a point and shoot with interchangeable lenses and above average
quality if you ignore the no depth of field scales.
The Leica M6 is an unparalleled LIVING photographic legend with optics second to none.
Having a hard time choosing between the two?
Geee!
Mark Rabiner
	Trying to decide between a Chevy or a Jaguar.
and so on...

Replies: Reply from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5)