Subject: [Leica] Jane Bown show in London?
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 14:19:11 +0100

2000-05-03-00:10:16 Brian Reid:
> Oh, Jane Bown is quite possibly my favorite photographer.

I thought it had closed, but the last time I wandered by the show was
still up, and maybe it still will be when y'all get this message.
(What, me check the scheduled dates?  Perish the thought.)  Anyway,
should you happen to be in London, there is/was a show of Jane Bown's
prints in a white-tent gallery sort of thing at the Spitalfields
Market (Eastish, near trendy Brick Lane).  Definitely worth seeking
out if you're nearby.

Oh, all right: I've actually found some concrete information.  It's to
be up through 29 May, and the white-tenty gallery thing is called The
Foundation Gallery.  Oh, and they're selling a nice book of Bown's work
(`Observer') quite inexpensively.