Subject: [Leica] 24mm vs 21mm for M6
From: ZaaX@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 11:03:59 EDT

I am considering getting another lens for my M6ttl (will it never stop! Sure, just one more lens and that will be the last one. Yeah, right). I currently own a 35, 50 and 90.and would like to get a much wider lens, either the 24 or 21. My question is to anyone who owns both of these which do you find the most useful?
Adrays in Dearborn MI is having a Leica Days sale this weekend so I can get either of these lenses for a pretty good price.
Thanks in advance to any that reply to this post.

Zack Schindler
N8FNR

Replies: Reply from "Jim" <jimlong@inwave.com> (Re: [Leica] 24mm vs 21mm for M6)
Reply from Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> (Re: [Leica] 24mm vs 21mm for M6)