Subject: Re: [Leica] London and Paris Trip- Airport Security
From: Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 00:59:20 +0100

Bill

I am in London.  I have never been through Heathrow without them putting the
film through the X-ray machine but I guess if you make enough fuss they may
hand inspect it.

As for Leica sources:

Classic Camera, Pied Bull Yard, Holborn  (only Leica)
Richard Caplan, Princes Arcade, Piccadilly (mainly Leica, Voigtlander)
RG Lewis, Southampton Row, Holborn  (mainly Leica)
Jessops Classic, not sure of the address  (mainly Leica)

Simon