Subject: [Leica] LHSA BLACK PAINT
From: "javalee" <javalee@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 22:29:49 -0400

Hi all,
got my LHSA black paint  today.  Am I one of the first rec'ing it?
Boy! It sure is a beautiful camera.
Do u people find the ttl 'smoother' (wind lever) than the non-ttl?
Yep, the larger shutter speed dial is much easier to maneuver than the non
ttls.

I went thru weeks of agony trying to decide if I should buy this camera.
No I dont need it (its almost half the cost of a HDTV).
Yes I want one (I could always sell it and not loose anything)... but after
seeing and caressing this black beauty, I'll keep it... Heck, I'll even use
it.

Ting

Message from "Takeshi Hashimoto" <hashimoto.takeshi@mailcity.com> ([Leica] Exchange of views)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Exchange of views)