Subject: Re: [Leica] generations about "photographers"
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 11:55:46 EDT

<<1 in 100 Wedding photographers. Darn hard to find the good ones! They are
mainly
> an insult to photographers and photography. But the good ones are out
there! If
> you are lucky and live in a larger town.>>

I agree about most wedding photographers...but.  A friend of mine recently
was showing me photos of her daughter's wedding.  They were all black and
white, available light and PJ style-not posed and not cliched.  I was
impressed, both with the photographer, and my friend and her family for
wanting that kind of record of the wedding.  It really was refreshing to see.

Richard Wasserman