Subject: [Leica] Hexar RF
From: Arthur Leyenberger <larthurl@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:08:45 -0700 (PDT)

Fellow LUGnuts:
Just got my first "feelie" of Hexar RF yesterday at
local camera shop. Felt very substanial and seemed to
way more than my M6 although I didn't do side by side
comparison. I was surprised at how quiet the motorized
advance was having assumed from comments made on the
LUG over the last several months that it would be
almost as loud as a jet engine!

Had I not just purchased an M6 2 months ago, I would
have bought the RF instead and used Leica glass on it.
It's been covered before, but easy film loading, AE
lock, fairly quick successive firing, motorized
advance all really appeal to me.

Well, I've told myself I wouldn't comment on this
thread, but here I am doing it.
.....Art in NJ, USA