Subject: [Leica] Exchange of views: site caretaker
From: "Walter Levy" <wlevy@jhmi.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:15:11 -0400

John Collier exposited:

>> I thought Hans Pahlen ran that site. Have things changed or was I
misinformed? <<

after Tina Manley wrote:

> There is a web site for Leica Users to post their photos for comments and
> enjoyment.  Here it is:
>
> http://content.communities.msn.com/Leicausers/PhotoAlbum
>
> This site is thanks to Walter Levy.

To set the record straight, Hans Pahlen was the originator and caretaker of the Leicausers site.  He asked me to take over last Winter.

The site has 190 members!

BTW, following Hans' example I try to post a variety of pictures of Leica gear on the main page of the MSN site.  If anyone has a JPG to contribute up to 50 Kb or so please email to me.  Thanks!

If anyone has ideas for improving the site, let me know.

Regards,

Walter (gotta get a film scanner so I can add to and improve my site <g>) Levy

wlevy@home.com
stupid Web site: www/members/home.net/wlevy/

Replies: Reply from Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com> ([Leica] MSN PhotoAlbum site)