Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: LHSA black paint cameras
From: "Barker, J. Madison" <Matt.Barker@KutakRock.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 15:34:40 -0500

Bill Ferris wrote:

This is curious because the initial batch was only 300 .72 bodies and each
LHSA member could only get one of these.  How would this guy have two to
sell?

****

Bill,

I'm guessing he signed up his wife, mother-in-law, neighbor, cat, goldfish,
etc., as LHSA members and paid for all the cameras himself.  It's
interesting that his auction says the camera is sure to be a collectible
because of the limited number to be made.  Well, it will be limited to the
number ordered, I guess....  I just know I'm anxious to get MINE!

Matt Barker

Replies: Reply from "William Ferris" <billferris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA black paint cameras)