Subject: [Leica] Re: Michael Scarpitti
From: "Jim Bielecki" <bieleckj@freeway.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 20:08:33 -0400

> From: "Takeshi Hashimoto" <hashimoto.takeshi@mailcity.com>
> It's amazing what a little prodding by an obviously imbalanced mind can do
to some members of this list. >Who "Scarpitti" is shall remain a mystery for
the moment, since he has left the list, but perhaps he suffers from >mutiple
personality disorders. The next time I'm in Ohio (fat chance of that!) I'll
not look him up.

For all those who may be interested, Scarpitti's a regular on the Kodachrome
list.

Jim Bielecki

Replies: Reply from Bernard <4829.g23@g23.relcom.ru> (Re: [Leica] Re: Michael Scarpitti)