Subject: Re: [Leica] Any Photokina New Products Rumors?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 10:13:33 -0400

Jlaird@aol.com jotted down the following:

> On the other hand, pardon my humble opinion, but why not go the other
> way...build an M(7 or whatever) with the viewfinder of an M3 and and
> accessory viewfinder for the 21, 24, 28 and 35mm ala (gasp) Nikon SP.

Many people don't like using auxilliary viewfinders.  Hence the popularity
of the M2 over the M3 once upon a time, although you could use a 35mm lens
on the M3 either goggled or with an aux finder.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | It's not who you are,
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | It's who you know that counts.