Subject: Re: [[Leica] Trip to Tuscany-Italy]
From: jcoleman@interport.net
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 06:24:24 -0400

Porntep Kulapatna wrote:

> Please check out at www.ultranet.com/~pkulapat
> Have a great trip,
> PK.

While I hesitate to post again on the same subject, I did not do this site
justice with my simple comment "Great Site."  The site is fabulous.  It contains
photographs of numerous types of subjects (e.g. windows, flowers, autumn) as well
as different regions of the world.  Not only are the photographs excellent but
also the site is well organized and a joy to navigate.  I recommend all Luggers
check out this site.  It is a job well done.

Jay Coleman