Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom help, 32c and Zone VI
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 10:51:29 -0700

On documentation for a Zone VI coldlight, Calumet is now the distributor of
Zone VI. calumetphoto.com and 888-367-2781. The heads don't come with alot
of info though.

The 23c and cold light is a great combination. I worked with them for years
until I moved up to a 45 enlarger. If you don't know it already you are
also going to need a timer that senses the output of the light, since it is
highly variable. Without it you will not get consistent print results.
Timers with sensors vary in price from the simple Tik Tok foot switch to
the $300 plus Metrolux or Zone VI Compensating timer.
I have a Tik Tok I don't use anymore if you want to go that route.
Let me know if you need more info.

Good luck and have fun.

Bill