Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #95
From: Ebert Steele <k5cad@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 15:27:27 -0500

I have been at msn Leica users galleries looking at Stephen
Halloway's Summarit Portraits Album. Can't find a link to him
there so am taking a shot at him being on this mail list.

Couple of questions, Stephen. What exposure index did you rate
HP5+ and how developed?

Is the great tonality a product of your manipulation of HP5 or is
that a characteristic of the Summarit?

Also, I am in love with the girl on the bus; or I would have been
50 years ago. I enjoyed that album.

If Stephen is not available, maybe someone else would be so kind
as to respond to my second question.

Ebert Steele
La Marque, Texas