Subject: Re: [Leica] The wedding photographer rag
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 17:28:08 -0400

Al,
You, might be surprised at the 'color' you can get with B&W. The sun was at
our backs (from the East) the wedding being in March there was no problem
with smog or haze so the sun was very strong and all the pictures had a
wonderful glow. But, in retrospect I think that you may be right that I
should have shot color, but, David wanted B&W and that is what I did. Of all
the people that had seen my 8x10 B&W wedding prints, 30 years later you are
the first person to ask why not color.
Steve
Annapolis

 You shot in B&W at sunrise?  No color at the magic hour. . .just B&W?