Subject: [Leica] Re: Wedding Photography
From: "Les Bonser" <lbonser@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:48:26 -0700

Brian,

I'm not married myself (never have been, no current prospects :-< ), but I
have been to a couple friend's weddings, mostly very informal here in Las
Vegas. But I have other friends and acquaintances that show of the hugh
wedding album of photos. Even after viewing possibly hundreds of photos,
this is the first time I can say I understand the concepts.

Your concise explanation was much appeciated!

Les Bonser
Writer and Photographer
http://home.att.net/~photodoglv (Home of the PhotoDog!)