Subject: [Leica] Love, marriage, intelligence and Leicas
From: "Duane Birkey" <dbirkey@uio.telconet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 20:02:55 -0500

I wasn't thinking about my wife nor members of the opposite sex when I wrote
below, nor was I thinking about marriage....  Not that it remotely
applies... although now that I think about it...  :  )   No offense Tina and
other female members of this list.

True love is blind and causes us all to do all sorts of unintelligent things
as well as ignore them when done by people we love who we might still be
married to..... although...  I'm not thinking of anyone in particular...

Although when you think about it.... Leica kind of has the same effect on
us...

A nony (leica user) mouse