Subject: [Leica] Black Paint LHSA M6 - my 2cents
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 22:10:38 -0400

I too received a .72 Special Edition this week and I am most pleased
with it. My congratulations to Leica Solms and Bill Rosauer.  That said,
I do like the look of my "Millennium" black paint M6 a bit more.  The M3
style rewind and M3 style film advance lever of the Millennium really
give it a classic look. Both are keepers to be used and brassed up
properly.

It will be interesting to find out how many of the LHSA Special Edition
bodies are made.  I understand that as of several weeks ago the number
ordered was less than some expected. I also understand that some of the
LHSA Special Editions are being released to dealers.  That would detract
from it being a special edition to the LHSA membership.  Perhaps Bill
Rosauer can address this.

Best of light,

Paul