Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm f/2 APO ASPH
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 07:13:07 -0600

I thought the passport only came with US product (now new Canadian as well).
My 35/2 came with a small brochure explaining the warranty while my 35/1.4
came with the passport papers as it originated from Leica US.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] 90mm f/2 APO ASPH)