Subject: [Leica] Retro Film
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 15:32:50 +0100

Simon,
I'm in the habit of picking up retro film, I think it's bargain as its
going cheap and then I encounter ...
I acquired some FP4 (20 exp) dated early 70s and a roll of Kodak Plus-X
with the long tail, just as Barnack required it for the Leica seventy years
ago.
I've also got a fair few rolls of Super 8 film (for my Leicina - OT) , most
of which can't now be processed having come from Boots (an English
drug-store chain for you Americans), Agfa, and I even have three with no
name or label on them at all!
Does anyone have suggestions for these? I've Rocky Mountain Film Lab's
address, but they'd like around 50 dollars up front (each film) for
processing, I guess it's unlikely to be worth that to me... The films
haven't been exposed yet.

Jem