Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm f/2 APO ASPH
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 15:56:48 +0100

OK, last time for all you Luggers ;-)  The Passport application card (which
clearly states PASSPORT APPLICATION) is sent to Leica UK and you get back,
yes you guessed it, a passport that states PASSPORT on it and provides a two
year warranty.  This is included in all Official UK Leica equipment.  If it
is not in the box, it has either been removed, lost or the equipment is not
new.

Clear?

Simon