Subject: Re: [Leica] OT-Rodinal at 1:100?
From: "Takeshi Hashimoto" <hashimoto.takeshi@mailcity.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 05:56:39 -1100

- --

On Thu, 18 May 2000 11:18:04   williad wrote:

>Acutol?  Tell me more.  I have heard of it.  Is it better or similar to Rodinal?
>
>Doug

Paterson make it in England. Designed by Geoffrey Crawley. Dilution is about 1+9 for most films. Recently resurfaced in US distribution by Tiffen (the filter people). Contact them for info. Fabulous stuff. Highly recommended! Better than rodina: More consistent. Finer grain. Paterson also manufacture FX-39 for tab-grain films (Delta, T-Max, etc).

You can read about it in "The Film Developing Cookbook" by Troop/Anchell.