Subject: Re: [Leica] Filter for hospital shots
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 22:39:42 +0100

Ted

Definitely B&W I think.    As for being attentive, most definitely I will
only be taking pictures after the event when my wife and our new baby are
settled.  I would not trade the experience of being there with my wife
during birth for any photo.  A personal moment such as childbirth is not
really for sharing with the world either.

Simon