Subject: Re: [Leica] Filter for hospital shots
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 16:45:31 -0600

No filtration required. Hmmm, then again, at my son's birth there were some
complications that looked to be very serious. They (a veritable plethora of
medical specialities) did not even take the time to clamp both sides of the
umbilical cord cut and a  burst of blood sprayed the room and its contents;
so, perhaps a UV filter might be nice. Son, mother and camera were fine
though I think the cleaning staff were not as pleased.

John Collier