Subject: [Leica] Scala photos
From: "Walter Levy" <wlevy@home.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 19:41:04 -0400

Simon Lamb wrote:

"I have posted four images that I took with Scala.  I have only had the M6
for a few days so they are not technically perfect but I like their
atmospheric quality.  I would appreciate any comments and suggestions from
anyone who would care to provide constructuive criticism.

The images are at: http://www.phoenixdb.co.uk/leica/scala/"

Nice shots, Simon.  I like Sophie & Lillie (#3), and Sophie looking serious.
Nice tonality, nice expressions.

- - Walter