Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #101
From: "Marthe & Rene" <marthe.rene@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 21:05:34 -0400

Simon,

I really like the "Lillie Looking Serious" and "Sophie and Lillie" photos. I
would crop-out that white spot to the right of Sophie's head. I also like
the composition of  "Sophie at the Window" but the light on her face is not
flattering. It looks like half her face has a severe sunburn. A bit of
darkroom work should fix it.  .

Just bought some Scala, looking forward to trying it now that I see your
photos.

Nice work

Rene