Subject: Re: [Leica] Science For Canines
From: Harrison Mcclary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 09:05:51 -0500

once upon a time Po-Wen Shaw wrote:

> I think all reality is a matter of perception (oh my god! shields!). Light
> does have "color" -- the electro-chemical mechanisms of the rods and cones
> in the human eye happen to register/interpret certain EM wavelengths as
> "colors" (just as it cannot sense most other wavelengths in the overall EM
> spectrum) which may or may not register similarly to non-human-eye
> "sensors". In the same sense, photographic paper register EM radiation by
> converting the silver within their emulsion coating.

Kinda like how an electron behaves as a particle only when being observed
and like a wave when not being observed?...OOPS guess I should not get into
quantum physics, way over my head know just enough to get into
trouble....after all I am just a stupid don't know **** from shinola
photographer.  :)
- --
Harrison McClary