Subject: Re: [Leica] street photography
From: "Takeshi Hashimoto" <hashimoto.takeshi@mailcity.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 12:56:28 -1100

I, for one, have certainly gotten the impression that street
>photographers are laughing at their subjects or at least feeling superior to
>them. If nothing else you guys have an "image" problem.
>
>Bob (not necessarily opposed to "stolen" moments) McEowen

My travel pictures are quite like some peole's so-called "street photography". An art vendor on the street in Montreal showing his wears to an uninspired buyer. A man asleep on a park bench in Toronto. Kids crossing the street wearing colored visors over their eyes. (Montreal) Pictures of tourists taking pictures of other tourists taking pictures of other tourists taking pictures (I swear!). One of my favorite kinds of prey: tourists with cameras. A cat perched on the wooden fence in Germany, etc. etc.