Subject: RE: [Leica] Scanning & editing in Linux
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 14:29:17 +0200

Hello Greg,

GIMP that you'll find everywhere does more or less what Photoshop does (though
much slower). That said, if NT hangs on your machine, Linux will hang too.
Either you have a hardware problem or buggy driver(s). Linux is a fine OS but it
does not do miracles, you know.

All the best,

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)