Subject: Re: [Leica] street photography
From: "Takeshi Hashimoto" <hashimoto.takeshi@mailcity.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 10:16:24 -1100

- --

On Sat, 20 May 2000 08:52:34   rnkramer wrote:
> [...]

If you demonstrate confidence and a relaxed attitude around your subjects - that what your doing is perfectly normal and in no way threatening - they will not "sense" that you are intruding, but just "there". Move quietly, quickly, smile if they hear the shutter after the first shot and they become aware and look at you. The moment is crucial; if you're show that even though you took their picture candidly you're not a menace or exploiting them, you usually can continue. But don't follow them down the street for two blocks; move along to the next situation leaving them with a positive impression. Don't look guilty and they won't feel that you are.